Millennial shopping habits?
You have an awesome eCommerce store. Great! Do you know what are your millennial shopping habits?
It’s no surprise that millennials are making their mark within the demographics of online shoppers. Nearly 72 percent of millennials research and shop their options online before going to the store. When it came to online shopping, statics showed that 68 percent of millennials desire an experience that’s both integrated and seamless despite the channel.
Companies who take the time to interact and take their customer feedback into consideration have a much higher chance of scoring brownie points on both a personal and professional level.
- A good price goes a long way, especially amongst millennials. Studies have shown that millennials care more about a good price over any other factor when it comes to online purchases.
- There may be myths floating around that millennials aren’t the most loyal customers but recent studies indicate otherwise.
- Millennials spend nearly 18 hours a day consuming media, imagine all the marketing outreach you can accomplish during this timeframe?
- Millennials value a good experience from the time they arrive at your site until the time they leave.
- Almost half of the millennials say they are interested in helping the brands they love to develop new products.