The future of B2B is online. B2B businesses must leverage technology to better serve their customers and stay competitive. In the first episode of our eCommerce Over Coffee Webinar Series – 7 Ways to Win: B2B eCommerce with Magento, three DotcomWeavers experts share tips on how to win in the changing B2B eCommerce space.
The companies that are winning in the eCommerce space are those that put their customers first. Adapting to their way of doing business (instead of forcing them to follow yours) is the best way to win customer loyalty.
You can watch the whole presentation (1 hour) or scroll down to see the slides. Topics we covered include:
- The modern B2B environment and customer
- How Magento 2 can enhance your B2B business
- B2B User Experiences
- Custom / Automated Pricing, Sales & Billing
- Parts Finders & Quick Ordering
- Advanced Quoting & RFQ
- Robust Product Details Pages
- Requisition Lists & Punchout Integrations
- Payment, Pricing & Credit Options
As you watch, keep in mind that Magento 2 has powerful built-in B2B eCommerce features. If your website runs on Magento 1.9 (or earlier), it’s time to consider a Magento 2 migration. You can use our free Magento 2 migration estimator tool to see the costs and timeline involved.
DotcomWeavers is a certified Magento Business Solutions Partner and has launched more than 200 Magento websites to date. Your speakers are:
- Amit Bhaiya (DotcomWeavers CEO and Co-Founder)
- Malay Patel (a DotcomWeavers certified Magento Solutions Specialist)
- Reed Patterson (a DotcomWeavers eCommerce Marketing Strategist).
7 Ways to Win: B2B eCommerce with Magento
By participating or viewing this B2B eCommerce with Magento webinar you secured a free B2B site audit!
To schedule yours, get in touch today and we will get back to you asap. The process is quick, simple and will give you the information and data to help improve your B2B eCommerce website.
Thanks again for watching, we hope the content was helpful. If you have questions, please let us know in the comments section below.